It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
All athletes receive:
- Initial evaluation/fitness assessment where we review the athlete's history and establish training goals.
- Bi-Weekly customized training schedule (built for you, around your schedule and goals) with detailed workout description and instruction. Your training plan will have detailed goal paces, distance, duration and intensity targeting your goal race. The training plan is delivered in small 1-3 week increments so that I can constantly adapt and adjust the plan based on how you are progressing.
- Training log review; modification and fine-tuning of training schedule as needed.
- Unlimited access to coach via email and text.
- One monthly phone call/check-in initiated by athlete
- Running-specific stretching and strength training tips to help you develop more efficient techniques and prevent injury.
- Strength training/HIIT, swimming and indoor cycling workouts included in bi-weekly training schedule; if requested.
- Training and race day nutrition guidelines and overall nutrition and hydration recommendations to perform at your best.
- Training and race recovery guidelines.
- Injury advice and modification of training schedule.
- Race preparation advice.
- Garmin/Strava for training/communication
- Form analysis – (record your running form and send it to me for evaluation).